It is absolutely essential that you have the right flue and/or chimney for your new stove, not just to ensure optimal performance but to meet legal and fire insurance requirements. Chimneys must have appropriate chimney flue liners and flues must meet the specifications of the appliance manufacturer. If you are unsure of exactly what you need please contact us and we’d be happy to help.
Flue and Chimney Specialists – with many years expertise – offer a free-of-charge flue component cad design scheduling service.
We will produce a layout drawing using AutoCAD showing elevations and floor plans if needed to house developers, small builders and individual self builders. We can also supply an accompanying list price quotation.
We can provide this service from full working drawings or a simple sketch. Electronically by email (Click here to Email Flue & Chimney), in Dwg, Dwf or PDF file format.
Our Technical staff are also available during office hours (8.00am – 5.00pm) Monday to Friday to answer any questions, they will offer you expert advice and guidance on the correct use of our full range of products.
Telephone: 01837 680068 (Option 1) to speak to a member of the Technical Services Department.
There is a selection of typical installation drawings available for download:
- Double Module Brick Stack Connecting to a Stove 1
- Double Module Brick Stack Connecting to a Stove 2
- Double Module Rendered Connecting to a Stove 1
- Double Module Rendered Connecting to a Stove 2
- Double Module Rendered Open Fire 1
- Double Module Rendered Open Fire 2
- Liner Installation for Stove to support Block
- Liner Installation for Open fire
- Double Module Open Fire Brick Stack 1
- Double Module Open Fire Brick Stack 2