Trading as Rangemoors and Hearth & Cook
Your Information Security
- We (Rangemoors Ltd) will treat all your Personal Information(meaning the details provided by you) as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you enquire and/or shop with us, we collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, card processing or other payment information.
- If you visit our Website we may also collect, and our technology providers may collect, analytical, statistical and user information about your visit (“User Information“). This User Information will enable us to process your order, help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with information, products and services we consider may be relevant to you.
- We will not sell or release your Personal Information to any company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we gather.
- We may change this Policy from time to time with any regulatory changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we do with the information
- Personal InformationÂ which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration we hold with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
- We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your enquiry and/or order(s), liaising with you, collecting payment, to provide the product(s), service(s), delivery and/or installation arrangements you have asked for and to maintain and support your warranty rights;
- To contact you for customer service and review reasons once your order has been completed;
- Internal record-keeping, taxation and audit;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve our service and, if you have used our website, to improve our Website and its services to you, to serve website content to you and/or to administer our Website(s);
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
Controlling your information
- While ordering you will be given the option to receive further information from us. If you consent, we may periodically notify you of tips and guidance to help you get the most out of your products, provide information to help you make informed choices, details of events, products and services, changes to services, spare parts, accessories and special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these promotions at any time. Please contact us to update your preferences, or click the unsubscribe box in any of our marketing emails.
- YourÂ Personal InformationÂ may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order, such as sharing relevant extracts with reputable third-parties such as our sub-contractors or the manufacturer. We require all such third parties to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- Occasionally we may use manufacturers, sub-contractors or technology partners who are based or who use services outside the European Economic Area (EEA). As a result your information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same standards or protection for personal information as the UK. However, how we collect, store and use your personal data will continue to be governed by this privacy statement.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled toÂ do so.
- We useÂ CookiesÂ to keep track of your Website session to personalise your experience; if you do not accept Cookies, you will be unable to use the Website for shopping, only for browsing and research.
- If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm you have given them the information set out in this document, and that they have given permission for us to use their personal information in the way we have described in this section.
- You are entitled to have a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccurate information corrected. We may charge a small fee for providing a copy of any information we hold about you.
- Please address any queries or requests to us in writing at Rangemoors Ltd, The Airfield, Torrington Road, Winkleigh, Devon EX19 8DW
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computerâ€™s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to delete cookies
Please be aware that deleting cookies will impact on the functionality of our website
Or you can visitÂ www.aboutcookies.orgÂ which contains information on how to remove cookies from all the major browsers.
Cookies used within our website
This is a list of the cookies set by our website, and what each is used for.
Session hashÂ â€“ Used to authenticate users on the website
Google AnalyticsÂ â€“ Used to understand how users navigate through our website, the service is provided by Google Inc. We then use the information gathered to compile reports to improve the functionality and user experience of our website. All information collected is anonymous.