CAD Design Services
It is absolutely essential that you have the right flue and/or chimney for your new stove, not just to ensure optimal performance but to meet legal and fire insurance requirements. Chimneys must have appropriate chimney flue liners and flues must meet the specifications of the appliance manufacturer. If you are unsure of exactly what you need please contact us and we'd be happy to help.
Flue and Chimney Specialists - with many years expertise - offer a free-of-charge flue component cad design scheduling service.
We will produce a layout drawing using AutoCAD showing elevations and floor plans if needed to house developers, small builders and individual self builders. We can also supply an accompanying list price quotation.
Our Technical staff are also available during office hours (8.00am – 5.00pm) Monday to Friday to answer any questions, they will offer you expert advice and guidance on the correct use of our full range of products.
Telephone: 01837 680068 (Option 1) to speak to a member of the Technical Services Department.
There is a selection of typical installation drawings available for download:
- Double Module Brick Stack Connecting to a Stove 1
- Double Module Brick Stack Connecting to a Stove 2
- Double Module Rendered Connecting to a Stove 1
- Double Module Rendered Connecting to a Stove 2
- Double Module Rendered Open Fire 1
- Double Module Rendered Open Fire 2
- Liner Installation for Stove to support Block
- Liner Installation for Open fire
- Double Module Open Fire Brick Stack 1
- Double Module Open Fire Brick Stack 2
SFL Twin Wall
Latest News & Updates. Join In.
- Catch of the Day! @samsimmonds_ @SamHill_93 @TomHendrickson2 pose for our latest Outdoor Living ad. #proudsponsors… t.co 3 days ago
- RT @CharnwoodStoves: Last nights Grand Designs featured this stunning County Down home - feat. Arc 5 and C-Six stoves t.co 3 days ago
- RT @Bonairebondy: @Rangemoors Absolutely top class service. Excellent product knowledge in spares dept. Next day delivery. Highly recommend… 3 days ago
- @Bonairebondy Thank-you for your feedback Tony. We hope to do business with you again in the future. #stoves #spares #woodburner 3 days ago