What you can expect from us:
· We care for our customers because you are our business.
· Customer satisfaction is paramount, excellent service is our aim.
· Best choices, helping you to choose the right stove or cooker for the right reasons.
· A visit to our showroom is a positive, informative and enjoyable experience.
Rangemoors codes of practice ensure the above promises are met, and if for any reason you, our customers, have a complaint we will follow our complaints procedure in order to resolve it as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply use of this website, and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
We may amend all or part of this website with or without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any amendment, and we may vary the terms and conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website following such amendment(s) shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to regularly determine whether the conditions have been amended. If you do not agree to any amendment to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Third party links
We provide links to other websites or third-party resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, if you choose to enter any linked website or third-party resource we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (without limitation) their content, privacy practices, or use.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our suppliers. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or (as relevant) by our suppliers. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal and individual non-commercial use only. Any other use of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The registered address of the company is Rangemoors Ltd, Senate Court, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter, EX1 1NT. Company registered number 6221105.
PrivacyYour personal information is confidential to us.
We may record information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of the website for future users.
We do not sell, trade or rent any information about individual users.
Latest News & Updates. Join In.
- RT @ESSE1854: ESSE Vector 2kW plug in #electric stove featured in @GC_Team Get Connected Magazine March issue #handmade @MadeinBritainGB ht… about 9 hours ago
- RT @DSFireUpdates: Ever wondered what a blocked flue looks like? Apart from the risk of a chimney fire, blocked & poorly maintained flues w… about 17 hours ago
- RT @AshgroveKitchen: Check out our #new #display at our Exeter showrooms! @Rangemoors @subzerowolf @hearthandcook t.co 1 day ago
- No such thing as a #snowday for #Farmers. Another practical and vital use of a #Woodburner in these chilly conditio… t.co 1 day ago